Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friends deepest, darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. She had made me promis her that i wasn't going to tell nobody so i tell her don't worry i ain't gunna tell nobody i promise you. She told me her mom already knew about this but she told me she needed a friend to talk to so she picked me because i know her since i was was 7 years old and she knows i dont be spraying out rumers even if we get into arguments.


So i go like ok is it that bad and she say's nope its not bad like in the way if i did something bad nope so she goes all like i am pregnant with one of your friends and so i go like naw and so she tells me yeah i swear of god so then she starts telling me can you please help me contact him because he needs to know that he is having a kid but she goe's all like im scared that he might not whanna be responsible and take care of me and the baby.

So i tell don't worry just think positive think that he is going to be with you and our baby so she goe's like yeah your rite so i go like yeah let me call him up and let him know that you whanna meet up with him because you need to talk to him about something aight and she tells me ok she goes like see i knew i count with you because your alway's there for me when i need you and so i tell her thats what friends are for rite and she just start's to smile.

Ok so i call up clever because thats my friends baby daddy of so i hit him up and he picks up and so i tell him hey clever there's some body here with me that whants to meet up with you and so he goes all like aight i'll be there in 10 minutes. So then i tell her what he says and gets all happy and starts to jump up and down so i just sit down in the bench and whatch how happy she is ok so the 10 minutes had past already so he gets here and he see's her and everything rite he goes all like see i knew you where gonna look for me girl and so rufina tells clever we need to talk and he goes all like oooo for show and so rufina tells clever that she is pregnant with his kid and as soon as clever heard that he started deniying his baby for like 6 months.

Then after all that time clever whent looking for rufina and so he found her and he was crying to her and he even apologized to her and she accepted he's apology and so clever started showing everybody that dat was he's baby and so clever and rufina got merried and lived happy for there entired life and then everytime i would see rufina she would go like i did the rite thing by tellin you my secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment