Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever

The best day i ever had was the first day i whent to Six Flags because i couldn't wait to get on the rides it was so cool like that was the coolest day of my life i whent on almost every ride except for the superman. It was so fun that day we had food that day i shared time with my family all my cuzins whent tias my uncles everybody whent and the only reason they took me to Six Flags was because it was my birth day. But i had forgott i know i know u guys are woundering how would i forgett about my own birth day but hey ima human people forgett about things you know but yeah as i was saying. I had forgott about my birth day so then i whent on this ride called the Iron Wolf and when we got off we didn't see nobody so we were waiting and then this staff guy who works there told us to go with him that he will take us where they are and all we saw was my whole family jumping up and down screaming Happy Birthday. Man i was so happy i felt like i had won! the lottery Ticket everybody started giving me presents man that was so coool. And then we all still had fun and we whent on the rides so many times man we didn't leave until they closed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment